I stumbled upon a great orange smoothie recipe on Love and Lemons, and it’s now one of my favorites! The combination of the orange, banana and goji berries makes it super tasty.
- 2 bananas (frozen, ideally)
- ½ – ¾ cup original Almond Breeze Almond Milk (I used regular milk)
- juice of 1 medium orange, plus some zest
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger, or a splash of ginger juice
- ¼ cup hemp seeds (optional)
- handful of ice
- Blend all ingredients and adjust to your liking.
Source: Love and Lemons