Since today is the first day of February, I thought I’d make a Valentine’s Day inspired dish. I just put a simple twist on one of my favorite recipes by using strawberry hearts!
Super simple recipe:
- Cook the couscous in boiling water
- Once cooked, take a separate pan and melt the butter on medium heat until bubbly, then add the cooked couscous and fluff it with a fork
- Add icing sugar (as much or as little as you want)
- Cut strawberries into heart shapes and place on top of couscous
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top